« Home | Stories of transformers » | Transformers HD DVDs & Blu-ray editions » | Autobot fans in Lima » | Optimus Prime Lego version » | Sequels good bussines » | Ben Procter Transformers Concept Art » | opening Lima Transformers the Movie » | Backstage of Transformers the Movie » | Japanese Transformers poster » | Transformers’ Art Director Alex Jaeger’s »

Transformers Costume

Disguise of Optimus Prime fact in Hong Kong.




Source: Gizmodo
Tags Perublogs : , , , .
Tags Blogalaxia : , , , .
Tech Tags: ,

Labels: ,

Where did you get this costume??!!! its awesome!! I couldn't find one for my son because he is pretty husky for a 5 yr old and can't wear child costumes

The attention to detail on this costume is very impressive, great job. I also made an adult Optimus Prime Costume for this past Halloween that came out pretty good, but not with the amount of detail shown here, you must have spent a lot of time with it. I know I did making mine. I would love to share pictures and notes with whomever built this one

I'm gona make a Transformers Costume like for halloween I'm gonna make it like a fedex truck! lol

Post a Comment

 Subscribe in a reader

Previous posts


eXTReMe Tracker